PRINTED PANTS







{ White button down - H&M // Printed pants - Local Motif // Shoes - Shoemit }


Hello everyone! I'm terribly sorry this week's post is a bit late. I'm still trying to figure out the right schedule to shoot my outfits and when the posts should go up on the blog. I will also set the new schedule for each week's post from now on, but don't worry there are lots of outfits coming up for you guys!
For today's outfit I'm pairing a quite subtle piece which is a sheer button down with a pair of printed pants. I love pairing a loud-ish piece with a more basic one, like I did with my super in-your-face geometric outerwear a few posts ago. These pants are actually from a local brand that you should check out! They have lots of modern pieces combined with a more traditional patterns. For shoes I picked my pair of buckled platforms to give a little height but without distracting the attention from the printed pants.
Do you have any favorite pattern to incorporate in your outfits? Mine are definitely geometric & tribal-ish prints, stripes, and also a bit of floral here and there. I'm still trying to get the hang of mixing prints, so if you have any idea or suggestions, please let me know down below!




xoxo, The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION