PARKA OUTFIT












{ Parka - Thrift shop // Stripes top - got it at a store in Tebet, no brand // Jeans - Forever 21 // Flats - Yongki Komaladi // Sling bag - (got it at a random store in Bandung, no brand }


I went to Megaria last Sunday with my boyfriend. I was so excited, it was mildly embarassing how I never ventured to that area before (and I've been living in this city my whole life!!!). We rode his vespa and although the trip was super tiring, we totally had a blast.
I convinced him to take pictures of my outfit (like always) because I was really feeling my parka + stripes top combo & I also feel extra mod riding his vespa with the parka on my back (he he he).
If you live in Jakarta, what's your favorite part of the city? I would LOVE to go to new places I've never been to before. If you live anywhere else, tell me anyway! Hopefully I'll be able to visit one day ;)
Oh and before I go don't forget to check back here next week because I have a super exciting post for you guys!



xoxo, The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION