WHAT TO WEAR TO: CASUAL FRIDAYS AT WORK

Looking at my 10 wardrobe essentials, I could instantly think of at least five outfits that I can wear on weekends, and also on Casual Fridays at work. For me personally, days like casual Fridays can be a chance for you to be a little bit more creative when it comes to dressing for work, especially if you work a somewhat strict corporate job that has dress codes. You can easily express your style more, and get yourself ready for a Friday night out after work! 

 If you're new to the work force and trying to find some inspirations and tips on how to dress casually yet professionally, I hope this post could help!

TIP #1
Make sure to pick neutral color, style, and cut. As always, this is my top tip especially if you have a minimalist wardrobe like me. Neutrals will never go wrong and can help you mix and match your wardrobe pieces a lot more easily. It will also "safe for work", since your outfit will never be too loud (if there's such thing).
I personally love monochromatic outfits, but if you love to experiment with colors you can totally do so! Just make sure that your outfit pieces have more of a classic and clean cut.

TIP #2
Be sure to keep your office's dress code in mind, even when you're dressing on a Friday. Different work places have different dress codes too, so make sure you know what's go and what's no-go in your office. I've learnt that even if it's casual Fridays, there are still rules to follow.

TIP #3
Don't forget to accessorize! This is definitely something that I need to remind myself to do, but it's actually the one that makes minimalist wardrobe looks a lot more interesting and not boring.
Belt your jeans, throw on some statement earrings. I don't think I can get away with wearing hoop earrings at my office, but for you guys working in a more casual job setting might be able to rock them. Oh, and don't forget, a different choice of lip color can also spice up your outfit!
I hope these tips would give you some ideas on what to wear to casual Fridays at work! Remember to always give yourself a chance to express your style, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem! Have a great weekend, loves :)

CONVERSATION