MAXIMIZED MINIMAL SERIES: WHITE SHIRT EDITION


Welcome to a new series on my blog titled "Maximized Minimal"!

For this series I'l be showing you some pieces from my minimal wardrobe and show you how to style them in different ways. Today's edition is for a basic white shirt that I got from Uniqlo.

OUTFIT #1



OUTFIT #2




OUTFIT #3



That's it for today's post, lovelies! I hope this edition will inspire you to get the most out of the basic pieces in your wardrobe. My goal is to help you guys to have a wardrobe consisting only of the pieces that you truly love. If you have a request on what wardrobe item I should do for the next edition, please let me know in the comments below. Also, what is your favorite way to style a white shirt? I'd love to know!



Love,


The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION