UN-BASIC






{ Basic white tee - Uniqlo // Black Asymmetrical Sheer Skirt - Online Shop (forgot the brand, he he!) // Black and gold flats - Yongki Komaladi }


Hi lovelies! How is it going for you today? I'm currently writing this post in the cold, cold early morning because I just had to get it up now! Plus I was procrastinating earlier so I just got to do it now *sigh*
Anyway, for today's post I wanted to show you an un-basic way to wear a basic wardrobe piece, plain white tee! Instead of going for the classic blue-jeans-white t-shirt look that I absolutely LOVE, I paired the white tee with this gorgeous black sheer skirt that gives a flowy feel when I walk. I love how the basic-ness of the tee balances out the skirt so it still has a casual look, but with a tad of something unexpected.
Oh, and before I sign off, I wanted to tell you guys how happy your comments have made me! I truly appreciate everyone who reads my posts and even takes time to leave a sweet comment. I will make sure I reply everyone whenever I can. Thank you so much for your feedback, and let me know what you think of today's post!


xoxo, The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION