MAXIMIZED MINIMAL SERIES: LEATHER JACKET EDITION



Welcome to another edition of my Maximized Minimal Series! As usual we’re going to create multiple outfit options around one basic clothing item. Today’s basic is a leather jacket! I had been wanting to buy a leather jacket for so long, so when I found this one from Pull & Bear, I couldn’t wait to bring it home. Let’s play with it, shall we?

P.S. I'm wearing Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream in #01 Reddicted. See my review on it here!

OUTFIT #1


OUTFIT #2


OUTFIT #3

A leather jacket is my favorite item to add to toughen up a casual, basic outfit. It will keep you warm and make you look cool at the same time! What item should I feature next? Let me know in the comments and also let me know your favorite accessories/outerwear to add to an outfit! Until next time, guys!

Love,
The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION