10 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS, 20 OUTFIT POSSIBILITIES



Hi! Today I’m back with a little spin-off of my very recent post. I decided to create as many outfit possibilities as I can with only 10 pieces (including shoes!) of wardrobe essentials. As you can see, most of them are sort of business casual-ish.That’s because the place I work at has a sort of conventional dress codes. As I said in my previous post, your wardrobe essentials are going to be determined so much by your lifestyle. So, for example, if you're still in school, or your job has a more lenient dress codes, maybe you want to choose other pieces that aren't as business formal as some of these.
What I am trying to show your here is that a limited amount of clothes can actually create (almost!) endless outfit possibilities. As you can probably see here, there are more than 20 outfits you can create with my 10 wardrobe essentials. So you can still show off your personal style without flooding up your closet!






That's it for today's post! I will be back next week with another outfit inspos for you guys. As always, let me know what you think about this post in the comments down below, or if you have any requests or questions, please tell me! I'd love to hear your feedback. Until next time, lovelies <3



xoxo, The Fashion Swing

CONVERSATION